Choose the plan that's right for your business.
If your business is setup with G Suite or Microsoft 365, you have taken a crucial step in streamlining your business.
This also means your organisation is eligible for Support Plans by IT Solver.
We understand the needs of cloud-based businesses so we can support you through any technical challenge.
Whether you are solo or up to 50 employees, when you run into something you don't understand, IT Solver has the expertise to walk you through it.
$ 169 / month
- All you can eat buffet in IT service
- Outsourced admin tasks for Google Workspace or Microsoft 365
- Best practices for modern security
- Dedicated technical assistant who speaks your language.
- Assistance with internet, email, storage, mobilility and security
- Get expert answers to tech questions
- Submit requests via chat, email or phone
- Domain Name management
Support Plan Premium
$ 420 / month
- Everything in Support Plan, plus...
- On-site service calls
- Mobile Management to keep your company data secure
- 24/7 priority response
Support Plans FAQ
- What kind of things won't you do?
- Any bigger jobs like moving equipment, installing Wi-Fi, migrating data, working on servers and hardware repairs. Check out the exclusions list at the bottom of this page. We do have a dedicated team for projects and hardware repairs. Contact us if you need this kind of work.
- How does it work?
- Once you have signed up, email or phone in your request. Or join a live chat on our website. We’ll get on it and email you back when it is complete or if we have any questions.
- What is a user?
- A user is defined as one personalized email address (you@yourcompany). Group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany and support@yourcompany are included in pricing and don't count as additional users.
- How do I buy and pay?
- Choose plan above and complete the sign up form. Payment details will be requested when we call you shortly. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- What is the payment plan?
- We offer a flexible payment plan. You are billed monthly. For more information on pricing, contact sales.
- Is there a call out fee?
- Premium customers within the service area have free call outs. Return travel time of more than 1 hour from Cleveland to the customer's address is billed at $50 per 30 minutes.
- If I'm on the Support Plan require a call out, what are my options?
- Generally most issues are resolved quickly over the phone or internet. Customers on the Support Plan can request On-Demand support which are billed separately.
- What priority is given to a request?
- High: Product/service is unusable.
Normal: Use of product/service is significantly affected.
Low: All other questions and bug reports
For More InformationPlease review IT Solver's Terms and Conditions for further details on IT Solver On-Demand support offerings.