Technical support at on-demand rates.
- Run through our checklist to setup your computer right.
- Connect your computer to the network.
- Take care of security.
- Connect and test printer and scanner.
- Install up to 5 programs.
- Customize default apps to make you more productive.
- Sync email, files and bookmarks for one user.
- Assess whether the drive is suitable for recovery. If not, you will not be charged for the service
- Attempt to recover data on one (1) drive
- Review your current backup solution and make recommendations to avoid further data loss
- Advise on how to access recovered files and assess if files are corrupt, if required
Install Multi-functional Photocopier for Business
- Expertise to handle networking questions.
- Provide local administrator access to install printer software.
- Assist with installing printer drivers on up to 10 computers.
- Setup secure scan to email with Google or Microsoft.
- If required, setup scan to network folder.
- Perform diagnostics on 1 device
- Supply a report advising Repair Estimate
- If Not Economical to Repair, we advise Replace
Modem and Wireless Network Setup
- As part of our Modem setup service we’ll visit your place and
- Includes connecting the modem router supplied by the ISP or customer to the internet via a ethernet connection
- Connect up to 5 wireless devices
- Change the SSID name and password as agreed with customer and record for customer in customer red folder
- Measure the wireless internet speed in 3 locations in the home
- All cables neatly concealed
- Clean up and remove rubbish
Network Add Data Points
$120/ data point
- We use CAT6 for speeds of up to 10Gbps.
- Visit site for visual inspection
- Assess feasibility and analyse current and future network requirements
- High level network design
$99/ home network
- Add a new device to an existing network
- Configure a homegroup or shared folder between 2 connected devices
- Troubleshoot connectivity between networked device to determine communication issues
- Review current network setup and make security recommendations
- Assist in updating and changing known network passwords
On-Demand Quick Support
- Provide one quick solution.
- Available for remote support or secondary on-site requests.
- If it turns out to be more complex, we provide a quote for an appropriate solution.
- Purchase a single incident of support for a system or network configuration issue.
- Supported platforms: PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Google, Microsoft + other popular brands.
- Free call out within service area.
Maximise Your Business Potential with a Systems Health Check
- In person IT audit (in Brisbane) or remote session.
- Identify areas you are doing well.
- Professional recommendations for business growth.
- Help deciding on Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 for your business.
- Help using features if already subscribed to Google Workspace or Microsoft 365.
- Business technology strategy to meet your goals.
Switch to Gmail
- We will make sure you keep receiving emails from the old address.
- Setup a new gmail account.
- Copy contacts from existing email setup.
- Forward new emails from existing account to gmail.
- Turn on security enhancements in Gmail.
- Help you advise friends and family of your new email address that you will still receive emails from the old address, but to update their records.
- Run through 12 steps to identify and resolve performance issues in Windows or macOS.
- If hardware is faulty, then we provide a quote for the best solution.
- Perform troubleshooting steps to isolate printer issue.
- Resolve printer driver, software, network or configuration issues.
- If printer hardware is faulty, then we provide a quote for repair or replacement.
- Examples include
- Tips on using and navigating your operating system or programs
- Advice on email, Skype and other communications tools
- Using the internet and finding things online
- Security advice and best practices to avoid viruses, protect your personal information and stay safe online
- How to use parental controls to protect your family
- As part of our Virus Removal service we’ll,
- Identify and remove any malware or adware on one (1) computer
- Mitigate and repair any issues caused by malicious software
- Review your current security setup and make recommendations to avoid further infection